Khamis, 29 September 2011

Expectation is the root of all heartache


We drifted apart eventually everyone does, I guess. But, I still can't get over how we drifted 

apart, how you let this happen. More than that, how you just let me go, pushed me away, 

blocked me out when I did nothing. I did nothing to you. Actually no that's a lie. I did 

everything for you. I was always there for you whether you need me or not. I did so much 

for you. I was the person you were closest to, I was your best friend.You told me that 

repeatedly But I obviously wasn't much to you, since you just cut me off. How could you do 

that?..How could you pick her over me? I understand she's your girlfriend & you're gonna 

spend more time with her. And I'm fine with that. But, that doesn't mean you have to block 

me out completely, as if I don't even exist. That hurt. It hurt me so much.. More than I'm 

 even willing to admit. Because, you were my best friend, too. I thought we'd always be 

close. But apparently, I was wrong. things change. Sometimes I just wish we could go back. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

waktu kecil

waktu kecil

Anda juga boleh merasai :-)